Every day a shuttle bus will pick up participants at the Park Hotel at 8.00 am and at the Foro Appio Mansio Hotel at 8.15 am. The bus will arrive in the conference venue at 8.45 am. In the evening, the same bus will bring back the participants at their hotels after dinner.
Sunday, March 16th, is dedicated to reception and registration, according to this schedule:
9:00-20:00 Reception and Registration
13:00-15:00 Lunch break
Open and ongoing scientific discussions in Palazzo Caetani.
Shuttle to the hotels on request: please let us know your preferences by e-mail. We will try to organize free transportation for each of you.
Below you can find the detailed program of the conference.
March 17, 2014
- 09:00 - 09:30 Welcome and opening Opening address
- 09:30 - 10:00 Gianpietro Del Piero Bounded Cauchy fluxes and pseudobalance equations
- 10:00 - 10:30 Antonio Carcaterra Energy propagation and storage in metamaterials
- 10:30 - 11:00 Carlo Massimo Casciola Shock-induced phase transition of a vapor bubble
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee break Pause for coffee
- 11:15 - 11:45 Patrizio Neff Polyconvexity of the exponentiated Hencky strain energy in plane elastostatics
- 11:45 - 12:15 Victor A. Eremeyev On effective surface elastic properties for materials with rough boundary or coated by ordered array of nanofibers
- 12:15 - 12:45 Tomasz Lekszycki Bone tissue as an intelligent material, modeling of its regeneration and functional adaptation
March 18, 2014
- 08:50 - 09:00 Introductory address by F. dell’Isola – S. Forest A section honouring the Contribution of Gérard Maugin to Mechanical Sciences